McAlister Mechanical offers full furnace and heating repair services anywhere in the Twin Cities metro area. We are here to meet all your needs to get your home or business heating system back up and running in a short amount of time, and with our affordable rates, you won’t have to pay an arm and a leg to do so. When your furnace has stopped keeping your home or business comfortable, we’re available to service any type of equipment, whether we installed it or not.
Going without heat is not an option during the brutally cold Minnesota winters. Luckily, emergency furnace and heating repair service is only a phone call away when you choose McAlister Mechanical for your heating repair and furnace servicing needs. Our licensed furnace technicians, who have over 125 years of combined experience, are readily available to service your heating repair needs in a prompt and timely manner. We can repair any furnace regardless of make and model. As our furnace technicians carry a huge array of common and necessary parts to restore your furnace to operating condition, we will usually make the repair on the spot. In those few cases where the technician is not carrying the broken part in the truck, we have excellent relations with local distributors, and can usually obtain a replacement part the same day, and finish making the heating repair to your furnace.
You’ll need heating repair for these items
In those unfortunate moments when your furnace is failing and needs heating repair, the problem can usually be traced to one of three furnace component parts:
- The Burner, heating element, and heat exchanger . Oil and gas furnaces has a combustion chamber and electric furnaces have heating elements. Damage to any of these components can be dangerous, and require immediate professional attention.
- The blower. The moving parts in your furnace are in the blower. Circulating air through the heat exchanger or across the heating elements, the blower distributes warm air into and through the duct work. When the blower fails, even though the furnace can produce heat, it is not being distributed throughout your home or business.
- Electronic circuits and Control and Safety devices. The failure of these devices will prevent your furnace from heating and distributing air throughout your home or business. Replacement of any of this equipment should only be done by trained service professionals.
Some of our services include but are not limited to:
- Energy Saving Enhancements
- Repair and Preventative Maintenance
- Indoor Air Quality Issues
- Air Purification
- Duct Cleaning
- Duct Sealing
- Freon Leaks
- Broken Thermostats
- HEPA Filters